1/20/2010

FETC 2010


I was lucky enough to be able to attend the Florida Educational Technology Conference again this year through the help of Marsha Cruce from Media Services for the Putnam County Webmasters. I will share some of the cool websites and information I gathered at the conference that might help you in the classroom. I also found some free trials of software I think you might be interested in previewing. Please post comments or suggestions to myself or other faculty members if you think of a good way some of these resources might be used. You are also welcome to add resources that you have found useful in your classroom. If you would like help setting up a blog of your own feel free to contact me to help you get started. I definitely don't have all the answers but together we can probably figure it out. After all, isn't that what learning through collaboration is all about? Let's get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment